Parity adds useful conversation-centric commands to the messaging channels (Mattermost, Slack, etc) used internally at CERN and allows us to make meaningful analytics and data visualizations to the chat data present in such channels.
Our Mattermost/Slack bots will allow users to issue out the following commands:
* Ask for a summary of what has transpired on a given group/topic's chatroom on a fuzzy configurable time interval.
* Ask for the most important messages representative of what has transpired on the given chatroom on a fuzzy configurable time interval
In top of this, we plan for our backend API to make statistical analysis be available to the front-end web app and mobile app clients so that such clients can visualize analytics centered around the Mattermost/Slack messaging channels used here at CERN.
Alastair Paragas, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jose Javier Gonzalez Ortiz
Python 3, ReactJS, React Native, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, API, Oauth
* Develop a backend-API that can accept Mattermost/Slack commands (currently, 2 commands planned)
* React Native mobile app (time-giving)
* Correlating chat messages with internal CERN emails (time-giving)